Friday, January 9, 2009

LIFE IS FULL OF SURPRISES !

Well here we go again in life. I was thinking about writing my complaints about Brian's new job and our new life, but I am not. I have a few but I also have a few blessings that counter all those complaints and they are named Colton, Riley, Tanner and Faith. As long as they are healthy, I have decided that I will endure this. The one advantage is that we all get to fly for free......So I have decided to take advantage of this and I am going to Arizona to see Kristie P. in a week, and then in Feb. we are going to Denver and then in April we will go home to Seattle to stay with my family. I am just trying to make it through this and stay positive, I know our Father in Heaven loves us and he will provide away if we are living our lives right. Brian felt that this was the right thing to do, so I am having faith that this will be a window opening to something else. I just don't want to move, so I hope that is not part of the greater plan.....at least not for right now in life.

I think Endure to the End takes on a whole new meaning sometimes...................

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Good for you Charity. I think you'll have a great time visiting family and friends. You'll have to say hi to Kristie P. for us.

The Heaps Family said...

Charity, I know it seems like this will never end but it will. We are here for you and love you tons.