Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A HUMBLE SEASON

I cant believe the experience that we have had as a family this Christmas season. Just when you question everything you are brought to a humble state. I can't even express my gratitude enough for the gifts that have anonymously been given to our family. You never think that you will be in a situation where you are on the receiving end of someone Else's love and concern for your family. It is a humble experience to be on this end of the gift which is given. So I say Thankyou............We will forever remember this year and the love we have felt by so many. I personally say Thankyou to Val for all the many things she has done for me and my family. I also say thanks to Kristie P for calling every week and to Pam for always being a listening ear and sensing when things are crappy. To those that have given their prayers we say thanks. I have such good friends and I Cherish each friendship I have.

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

Charity that was a really sweet post. You know that we all LOVE you and are praying for you and your sweet family to make it through these hard times quickly. You have been a great example of how to go through adversity with grace and dignity.
Love your guts:O)