Monday, December 15, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well here goes nothing.....I am feeling a little lost about this blogging thing. Now that I will have a little more free time, I figured it was time. I kind of feel empty now that I have been released from Primary. I think I had so much going on and to have it torn away, I have to say I kind of feel lost. I will miss the kids.....
I can't believe Christmas is around the corner. I am ready for it but at the same time I hate it when it ends. I like having people in cheery moods wherever you go. I wish my family was going to be here for Christmas, I may have to have them write their name in blood that they will come next year.
I do feel blessed this year even if we have been going through some family trials. I see the Lord's hand in so many ways and especially through friends and family. Whatever the Lord has in store for the Medinger's I say BRING IT ON......so that we may be done!

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

HURRAY! I am super excited for you. See it wasn't so hard after all:O)

Tegan said...

Im glad you finally have a blog so I can keep up on all your "madness" Can't wait to see you guys after Christmas! Love ya

The Heaps Family said...

Charity, I like this background a lot more on your blog, it just fits you. I am really glad that you are a part of the blogging world now. Yay!