Friday, February 6, 2009

Mamma Mia..

I just had to share this funny comment that Faith said the other day. For those that know Faith, you know she loves music and musicals. Her new favorite is Mamma Mia..... The other day we were at the Grocery store and she was walking or riding, I cant remember. So here I am just picking up things and she says " Sam Carmichael is not a bigamist he has loved Donna for 21 yrs." I was laughing so hard I almost choked on my own spit. She then went on to tell me that he has two grown sons and then Donna is not a bigamist either. I was like WOW, and then told her kind of what it meant. She cracks us up with this movie since it is not really geared towards kids, but she can sing almost every song and tries to get her friends to watch it and love it....I don't think she has found anyone yet that loves it like she does.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Faith and I would get along fabulously. The music in Mamma Mia is my favorite too! You tell her I'll watch it with her anytime.

The Heaps Family said...

That is so funny. I love the cute things kids say even when they don't understand what they are talking about. It's my favorite. She has tried many times to get Hadley to watch it with her and she never wants to. I think she was successful the other day but Hadley never said if she liked it or not. I don't think she saw the whole thing either.

Tegan said...

Mom told me about this and I was laughing so hard!!!! So are you up for the lip singing?? I am trying to find our outfits for it!!! I need to call you this week sometime. How's it going being a single mom??