Thursday, March 5, 2009


Well here is part of my family at my Grandma's "90" Bithday a couple of weeks ago. My brother Taylor in the back and my sister Tegan with her daughter Peyton and my awesome Mom. Then there is me and 3 of my kids. Colton was on a Scout camp out and we all know where Brian is. We love my Grandma so much, doesn't she look amazing for her age. She could probably run laps around most of us. She tap dances and does Temple work every week. She even got her pilots license when she was in her early 70's not to mention she raised 5 kids on a farm with out my Grandpa. He died when my Mom was 7. I love to cook because of her and she has taught me to appreciate what you have because you never know when it could be gone. She has worked so hard her whole life, I am sure that is why she looks fabulous for 90. So here is to my Grandma......I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

The Brown's said...

yeah you updated!!!!
I am glad that you got to go and celebrate with your family!

Kristy said...

You're right, she does look great. I can't believe she's 90.

The Heaps Family said...

I can only hope I look that good at 90. I'm glad you had a good time. It's awesome to be able to celebrate with them at such an old age.

sarah said...

what a good example you have in your grandma. i'm sure you'll look fab like that at 90...