Monday, March 30, 2009

WHEN IS LIFE GOING TO FEEL LIKE NORMAL AGAIN!!!!

I sometimes wish that life could feel like normal again...... I had a hard day yesterday, it all started with Riley and then teaching Primary with 7 crazy 4-5 yr olds. I am pretty sure I almost cried 5 times during the day from the stress of it all. Thank goodness there is always a new day to look forward to. I am tired of being in charge of everything. Can you tell I am tired? Brian is working a second job and I have been working every morning for an hour or so and then I have been gone a couple of times a week watching 2 boys who are 25 and Autistic. They are good, but its hard to be away from home, because that means catch up work. I am behind on so many projects and my yard being one of them. But I can say that I am glad some Sun is around the corner, I think we all need it. I have been eating right and exercising like almost every day, the good news is I feel better, the bad news is I dont think I can ever lose weight......YEAH!!!!!!! Life sure is not fair in that department. Well, I have done enough complaining, this is just my lot in life right now. I am just glad that there is always a light at the end of every tunnel. I just feel like our tunnel is way to long......I am glad Easter is almost here, I get to go home and have a week break with my Family. I am so looking forward to it. So there must be a peep hole in my tunnel at times. :0)

Thank goodness for Prayer..............

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Ya-hoo, an update from Charity! I'm ready for a little sunshine too, as I watch the snow falling out my window. I'm sensing the need for a girls night out, good (healthy food),and some laughter. Let's plan it.

sarah said...

we love you charity!

Taryn Lynn said...

Hi Charity! I can't wait for you to get here!!! Tyson will be gone in Canada but I will definitely be coming over to visit!!!! YOu are so strong!!! I admire it! Keep up the eating right and exercising, too! It has to be off sometim!

The Heaps Family said...

Let's just say that life is never fair to anyone, it doesn't matter what we have, we are never satisfied with what we have. It must be in a woman's DNA or something. Just know that you are good enough and just be happy with who you are. You are a sweet, beautiful woman who needs to go a little easier on yourself. Thanks for being such a wonderful example in my life. Love ya.

Erin said...

Maybe there is sun...I am tired of waking up each morning and seeing snow. We love you and please let us help..we are just over the fence.

Chari said...

You inspire me as I am preparing my hubby to move to Tennessee without me. I look at you and think you are amazing! Just keep trudging through it!