Monday, March 30, 2009

Where did we get Faith?

Okay, I know you are all shocked that I am actually blogging twice in one day. But I just had to put on here something that Faith had said over at Hadley's house today. Valarie thought it was so funny, she wrote it down for me. I guess the girls were watching Kung Fu Panda and was saying that a certain person was a bad guy. Well Faith said " You know who else is a bad guy? The President of the United States. You know the President..... Barak Obama, he is bad. He spends a lot of money and has a little money and he's bad." Wow, she does not miss a lick around here.

4 comments:

Tegan said...

Faith is so funny and says the funniest things! Kids really do pay attention to EVERYTHING!! Okay so I had a girly surgery.....I'll have to tell you about it when we talk next. It was kinda minor....but hurt like heck and I'm still revoering. I need to call you! Tomorrow I have off so I'll call you then! Love ya sis!

The Heaps Family said...

So funny, I'm glad that I was there to hear it and log it away. Love it.

leadatortilla said...

Hey Charity - hope you don't mind me finding your blog!! This post about Faith is hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle...

Brett said...

that's funny...if spending more money than you earn makes you a bad guy then...from the mouth of babes, i guess it's true...love ya faith!